Introduction and basic points
Webswing Ltd's (“Webswing”) basic policy is to achieve customer satisfaction through high-quality services. The following are the basic points that define Webswing's policy:
- Consolidate the market position acquired and further expand a competitive company with a strong focus on productivity, flexibility and quality of services offered.
- Utilizing the latest technologies and knowledge to develop the Webswing’s potential.
- Ensure that customers receive services and products with a high rate of problem prevention.
- Protect information assets regardless of the form in which they appear or the means by which they are used and stored.
- Continuously ensure the protection of data and information security resources using modern technologies.
- Ensure the availability, confidentiality, integrity and authentication of data permanently and with high quality.
- Ensure safe communication with the environment and fulfillment of business requirements and legal regulations.
- Ensure adequate protection of personal data in accordance with applicable legislation and customer requirements.
- Webswing management is committed to maintaining the existing information security management system and providing resources to continuously improve it.
- Educate and maintain awareness among employees and interested parties in order to increase the information security and protection of information.
- Webswing’s management has issued security principles and policies that govern all employees, suppliers, and electronic media managers within Webswing’s scope.